free wow Index du Forum
free wow Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arsenal season preview: Unai Emery facing tough job but Gunn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    free wow Index du Forum -> La communauté free-wow -> Forum des Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 18
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 10:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal season preview: Unai Emery facing tough job but Gunn Répondre en citant

Arsenal season preview: Unai Emery facing tough job but Gunners are optimistic

sbobet88888 In our Arsenal season preview, we pick out three challenges facing Unai Emery as he prepares for his first campaign in charge. After 22 years under Arsene Wenger, Arsenal are stepping into the unknown. Unai Emery's appointment was confirmed back in May, giving him an entire summer to prepare for his first season in charge, but no one can be sure quite what to expect. Can he breathe new life into the Emirates Stadium? Can he make Arsenal contenders again?

Upping the intensity
Emery arrived at Arsenal with the promise of an exciting new style of football. The former Valencia and Paris Saint-Germain manager favours a high-pressing approach, with players required to work tirelessly to win back possession in dangerous areas. Applying that philosophy has been the focus of Arsenal's pre-season preparations.

Sorting out the defence
sbobet88888 Arsenal's biggest weakness last season was undoubtedly their defence. Wenger's side conceded 51 goals in the Premier League - more than seventh-placed Burnley and more, even, than 10th-placed Newcastle. It was, in fact, the most they had conceded in a single season under Wenger.

The Ozil conundrum
One of Emery's priorities will be to get the best out of Mesut Ozil. The 29-year-old endured a traumatic World Cup campaign with Germany, but his subsequent withdrawal from international football will allow him to focus on club football. It will also increase his recovery time throughout the campaign.

Charlie Nicholas' verdict
I'm very happy with Emery's arrival; you can guarantee these Arsenal players know that if they don't perform they will be moved on. Lichtsteiner will play if Bellerin doesn't, Leno pushes one of the other goalkeepers out and, with two central midfielders holding, sbobet88888 Ozil will finally play in the No 10 role where he's most effective. I think Aubameyang and Lacazette will be able to do damage, so I'm really pleased with how it is taking shape. I'm very hopeful Ramsey will sign a new contract and I'd like to see it sorted before the season starts.

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 10:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    free wow Index du Forum -> La communauté free-wow -> Forum des Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange